Torva Pkz
Everyone always remember to vote. At this Link!
http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?action=up&server=torvapkzz.no-ip.biz
Torva Pkz
Everyone always remember to vote. At this Link!
http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?action=up&server=torvapkzz.no-ip.biz
Torva Pkz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalWebclientLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Major Duping Bug
Guide For Beginners!  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:17 pm by Tony

» Hi im Oh Haro Der
Guide For Beginners!  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:13 pm by Oh haro der

» Reporting Freezing for PW Scamming
Guide For Beginners!  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 pm by Owner Eric

» Oh Haro Der's Mod App
Guide For Beginners!  EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:25 am by Oh haro der

» This is getting out of hand.
Guide For Beginners!  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm by Worldofwar

» For the Pker
Guide For Beginners!  EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:46 pm by Z

» A NEW HOPE
Guide For Beginners!  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:12 pm by Oh haro der

» Selling very good runescape account
Guide For Beginners!  EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 pm by Hexing Curse

» Win all day & Oh haro der
Guide For Beginners!  EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:04 pm by Hexing Curse

Guide For Beginners!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Full Life x
Torva Noob
Torva Noob

Guide For Beginners!  Empty
PostSubject: Guide For Beginners!    Guide For Beginners!  EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:54 am

Hello all, this is a guide created by me and with the help of my brother. (Half Life x)

This is a guide of how to begin your journey in this server, I will start by saying if you need help feel free to ask me for any help.

Starting out; Getting cash

The two main sources of income in the game come from the two skills being Slayer and Hunter! I would strongly suggest moving straight into the hunter skill for a bit of starting cash.

Hunter!

First of all you want to start by banking all of your starting items except your cash, next teleport using the magic tab to "Agility And Hunter" (It is the Trollheim teleport)Anyway what you want to do when you get there is look at the obstacle course, it will be surrounded by crates, click one of the crates you will now have acquired your very first butterfly net!

Use this net to capture implings (You can catch the butterflies or more EXP but they sell for nothing) anyway work your way up from baby implings and capture all the implings you can for your level, I suggest randomly going from impling to impling ever couple of levels, you will want to Loot every impling you get until you're level 74!

Onece you're level 74 you can now hunt Ninja Implings that net a cool 199k per jar (Note you will need to sell these to the shopkeeper at the ::shops) You should capture these until you are level 90 at which time you can capture Dragon impling which sell for an incredible 338k! I suggest doing this until about 150m!

Slayer

Slayer is Definitely the most efficient way to make money in the game, I believe that lesser demons are the fastest slay points, they are quick to kill and one task can give you a huge 25 points! The slayer shop consists of;

Slayer Helmet - 400 Points
Amulet Of Fury (or) - 450 Points
Dark Bow - 100 Points
Abyssal Whip - 75 Points
Fighter Torso - 77 Points
Chaotic Rapier - 850 Points
Full Slayer Helmet - 750 Points

Doing each slayer tasks also nets you a considerable a Tpkz (TorvaPkz Points) You get the same amount of TPKz as you do Slayer points per task.
The TPKz shop consists of;

Full Void - 150 Points (180 Points If you purchase gloves + 30 For Each Helmet)
Elite Void Top & Bottom - 150 Points Each
Slayer Helm - 400 Points
Amulet Of Fury (or) - 450 Points
Dark Bow - 100 Points
Abyssal Whip - 75 Points
Fighter Torso - 50 Points
All Chaotic's (Except C'cbow) - 850 Points
Armadyl Godsword - 950 Points
Rest Of Godswords - 900 Points

I suggest Saving your cash for A rapier + Maul, then selling the maul or using it to do even more slayer. Most people though seem to get slayer points and tpkz and use those points to constantly buy and sell dark bows which are 125M for 100 Points! A great way of making quick money, however In the long run I personally think saving for a rapier and a maul would be a great way of making money.
Have Fun and enjoy your stay!
Thanks for reading --Full Life x (PM me ingame for help) Very Happy

Last edited by Full Life x on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional Information Added)
Back to top Go down

Guide For Beginners!
Page 1 of 1